Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My First Blog Post!



Hello everyone! Welcome to Rollins Speech Therapy's Blog.
My name is Kassi and I would like to start out by telling everyone a little bit about myself!


​I was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah where there is the best snow on earth and beautiful mountains to 
enjoy and play in.

While in Salt Lake, I was fortunate enough to gain experience in elementary and secondary schools working as a Speech Language Pathology Assistant. This helped confirm my love for the profession, and from there I attended the University of Utah for both my undergraduate and graduate studies in Speech Language Pathology. I completed externships in the preschool and elementary setting, and went on to complete my certification year in a preschool.




I am married to Scott whom I love dearly. We have one fur baby, Bently who is the sweetest, most lovable pup you could meet. 




                                              Isn't my little family cute?!








I have many things I love to do in my
                  day to day life. These include reading, knitting,

quilting, cross stitching, hiking,

camping, making s'mores, playing with my
pup, having date nights with my
hubby, and playing with my
​family and friends











I am so lucky to be surrounded by my wonderful friends and family who have supported me in this journey of Rollins Speech Therapy, providing speech and language therapy in Phoenix, Arizona.

Check out my website, rollinsspeechtherapy.com for ideas to encourage speech and language, as well as more information on services I provide for speech therapy in Phoenix, Arizona.


No comments:

Post a Comment